Can you start over too many times?
So I've started about 7 starter projects this week and it's been an entire year since I said I was going to build this new site in public. Ha!
I keep thinking I have a hard time finishing things, but that's not really true. I'm learning new things every minute, which makes me want to do it right and start over again.
The point I guess I'm trying to make is what you learn helps change you. I am not what I make.
Human being, not human doing
Settling in for something new. Again.
Some being happening:
- Writing down what's important to remember later
- My family
- Playing music
Some things I'm working on (in no particular order.)
- Forming an opinion on TailwindCSS
- An open source Eleventy Shopify Plugin which pulls in all your Shopify data (e.g. products, collections, pages, articles) to your static site
- Creating a Shopify Theme for distribution in the Shopify Theme Store (in progress)
Posted in: #inspiration #doing
Powered by Webmentions via Webmention.io and Bridgy
- Next: We're going streaking
- Previous: Hello World?